Judicial Elections are a complicated and often overlooked component of our democratic system. Learn more about your state’s judicial election process! Interactive State Map!
Not only is it important to engage as a voter; it’s even more important to be an informed voter! So, if you’re still looking for information on the many initiatives, candidates, and local measures:
- Voter’s Edge has a wide array of resources and information to help you fill out your ballot.
- Secretary of State’s Voter Registration Webpage has information about how to register to vote.
Election Day Poll Workers
Who can be a poll worker?
To serve as a poll worker you must be:
- A United States citizen or legal permanent resident;
- An eligible high school student
What does a poll worker do?
- Sets up and closes a polling place
- Helps voters understand their rights
- Protects ballots and voting equipment
Why be a poll worker?
- Get involved and assist voters
- Contribute to your community
- Earn extra money (amount varies by county)
For more information click here.